Mountain Animal Hospital Center is a FULL SERVICE , State of the Art Veterinary Hospital located in Eagle, Colorado providing care to pets throughout the Vail Valley and Eagle/Gypsum townships. At Mountain Animal Hospital Center, we provide preventative care in addition to surgical, dental, urgent and emergency care pet care. We pride ourselves in the fact we have been established here in the Vail Valley for 29 years and have a reputation for providing high quality, affordable, compassionate pet care.
Here at the Mountain Animal Hospital Center ,we are prepared for almost all surgical procedures as we utilize only the newest, high-quality equipment for a wide-range of planned and emergency services for your Vail Valley Pets and Eagle Pets, including:
- Spays and Neuters
- Orthopedic and Soft Tissue Specialty Surgeries with Board Certified Surgeons including anterior cruciate repairs, amputations and fracture repairs.
- Abdominal Surgeries
- Complicated Wound Care
- Cancer Surgeries
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Gastrointestinal or Urogenital Procedures
- Laser therapy
We have a very advanced, Professional Dental Team here at the Mountain Animal Hospital Center who offer:
- Routine Dental Cleaning and Preventative Care for your Vail Valley and Eagle Pet.
- Digital Dental Radiography for Advanced Dental Procedures
- Bonded Sealants
- High Speed drills for the difficult Oral Surgeries
Our staff has been trained by a Veterinary Dental specialist and is fully prepared for all your pet's dental care needs!
We also offer On Call Emergency Medical care and Daytime Urgent Care for your Vail Valley and Eagle Pets including:
- Intravenous Fluid Therapy
- Intensive Care Hospitalization and Day Hospitalization
- Radiography and ultrasound
- Emergency surgical services
- orthopedic injuries
- Sick Pet care
We offer Routine Preventative Veterinary Care as well for your Vail Valley and Eagle Pets with office visits available 6 days a week!
We offer both day and evening hospitalization for your pets with our on-call professional veterinary staff.
From digital radiography, Anesthesia machines, EKG, Pulse Oximetry, ultrasonography, and blood pressure monitors, and a complete in house laboratory, we are equipped and ready to use our veterinary expertise to help your pet.